ABBY MAC prides itself on providing quality watches to their customers and thus all our products come with an ABBY MAC Quality Guarantee.
WHAT PERIOD DOES THE GUARANTEE COVER?
There is a two-year guarantee on ABBY MAC watches and straps from the date of purchase.
WHAT DOES THE QUALITY GUARANTEE COVER?
The Quality Guarantee applies to watches and straps (including gift sets) purchased directly from ABBY MAC. It covers them for any material or manufacturing defects under normal use during the Quality Guarantee Period of two years.
Within the Quality Guarantee period, if the item is proven to be defective in material or manufacturing under normal use, ABBY MAC will repair your item at no charge or replace it if it is not repairable.
A valid proof of purchase must be provided with the watch, strap and/or gift set to make a claim under the Quality Guarantee cover.
THE GUARANTEE DOES NOT COVER;
- General wear and tear, improper handling, or lack of care.
- Watch battery depletion or damage to watch battery by incorrect usage or accidents.
- Scratches, broken glass or chips.
- Damages caused by repairs, or adjustments carried out by a third party.
- Lost or stolen goods or parts.
HOW TO MAKE A QUALITY GUARANTEE CLAIM;
Please contact ABBY MAC at email@example.com, tell us about the problem and attach a copy off your proof of purchase, so we can determine the problem and the way forward.